Our experts advise you on all aspects of funding related to your international expansion. They offer support in acquiring public and private funding, introducing you to private investors, business angels, and venture capitalists from our network. We carefully select the investors according to your goals: how their business experience matches your business field, and how they understand and support your business plan and business model.
We speed up the process and help you get funding faster. We start with a project feasibility validation review and take the time to understand and evaluate your company and its readiness for international markets. Our evaluation criteria include:
After this evaluation is completed, we estimate the funding needs, the timeline necessary, and we build the most appropriate action plan to succeed.
- Business model
- Intellectual property protection
- Market need and size
- Technology maturity
- Management team readiness
- Business plan quality
We also assess your financial viability for expansion:
We also provide advice and help you prepare proper documentation when applying for subsidies and grants. If there is a source of funding available for you in Europe or in your target market, we will find it for you.
- Probability to obtain funding/investment from private sources
- Assistance in drafting your Executive Summary for presentation
- Coaching of your staff with "elevator pitch" presentations
- Identification of appropriate sources of financing, and amount
- Identification of potential business partners and local Advisory Board members that could bring more value to your project
- Identification of corporate investors
- Introduction to private funding organizations
- Introduction to Business Angels and Venture Capitalists